The Inn at Andover Country Club
With 24 well-appointed guestrooms, the Andover Country Club can accommodate your overnight guests with all the comforts of home. Our guestrooms are some of the largest in the Merrimack Valley and feature upscale furnishings, including a king-sized bed or two double beds and complimentary DSL access. They also offer views of the magnificent gardens, golf course, and driving range. A favorite room of guests is the Bard Suite, which features a huge living room, kitchen, and Jacuzzi. When your guests stay in a guest suite at the Andover Country Club, they are treated like a member for the day with golf privileges and access to our member’s restaurant.
- One king-size bed overlooking the golf course.
- Two double beds overlooking the driving range.
- One queen-size four-posted bed next to the Executive Boardroom.
- Jacuzzi King
- One king-size bed with Jacuzzi tub.
- Handicapped Accessible King
- One king-size bed overlooking the garden. Bathroom has wider doorways, lower counters, grab bars, and walk-in shower.
Bard Suite $250.00
Jacuzzi King $139.00
Handicapped Accessible King $129.00
- All rooms must be guaranteed with a $50.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per room, per night. Bard Suite requires a $150.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per room, per night.
- Reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All rooms are subject to 5.7% State Room Occupancy Tax and 6% Andover Room Occupany Tax.
- All guestrooms are non-smoking.
- Regardless of payment, a credit card is due at time of check-in.
- Check-in is after 3 p.m.
- Check-out is before 11 a.m.
- Cots and cribs are available on a first come first serve basis at $20.00 each per night.
- All rooms are subject to change.
- Restaurant is open April 1st to December 31st only.
Reservations are preferred.
Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onto the premises.