Join Our Team!
The management and staff at the Andover Country Club take pride in the service we provide our guests and have an outstanding reputation in the hospitality industry.
The Andover Country Club strives to provide an atmosphere that is friendly and welcoming. We are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented, friendly individuals that approach customer service with energy and passion. If this is you, and you would like to be a part of a dynamic and dedicated team, and work in a high- pace, fun and tranquil setting, please stop by the Andover Country Club at 60 Canterbury Street in Andover, Massachusetts, to fill out an application.
Now Accepting Applications For:
- Front Desk Night Audit - Full or Part Time
- Front Desk Attendant - Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Part-Time Housekeeper - Nights & Weekends
- Assistant General Manager
- Certified lifeguards
- Pool Clubhouse Front Desk Attendant
- Links Member Restaurant Servers
- Line Cooks - Hourly, Seasonal, Full and Part Time
- Banquet Room Setup
- Experienced Banquet Captains and Servers
- Golf Course Maintenance - Full Time
The Andover Country Club requires professional attire for all interviews.
How To Apply
You may submit this application or resume any of three ways:
- By email to Irene Premutico at email@example.com
- By Fax to (978) 475-6901
- By Mail to Andover Country Club, 60 Canterbury Street, Andover, MA 01810 - attention: Human Resources