Cultural Ceremonies and Receptions
Requesting Outside Catering Services – Sunday Ballroom Only When planning a cultural wedding ceremony whether a traditional Indian Wedding or a Kosher Wedding let the team at the Andover Country Club create the perfect day.
Approved Outside Catering
990 Great Plain Ave
Needham, MA 02492
Raagini Indian Bistro
209 N. Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
Catering by Andrew
402 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Management of the Event
- The approved caterer will provide all food for the event and limited kitchen staff.
- Client will contact the caterer directly for menu selections. Once the caterer has been contacted, a member of the Andover Country Club team will meet with you to discuss the details of your event, and review menu selections chosen.
- A skilled Event Coordinator from the Andover Country Club will oversee the planning and day of the event details including timeline, buffet set up, service of food and oversee club staff.
- Payment is due 10 days prior to event by certified check, Andover Country Club will pay approved caterer.
- Our established relationship with the preferred outside caterers ensures the success of your event down to every last detail.<
Room Rental, Food Minimum, Ceremony fee and Plate Charge will apply.
- China, silverware, glassware, chafers, use of kitchen by outside caterer, tables and chairs
- White or Ivory Lap Length Linen
- Choice of Color Napkins
- State of the Art LED lighting
- Andover Country Club wait staff to serve the guests
- Use of Garden for Photos
- Set up and Breakdown
- Complimentary Hotel Room for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- Complimentary Coat Room Attendant (Seasonal)
- Set up and removal of ceremony chairs