Cultural Event Rates and Information
Cultural Ceremonies and Receptions
Requesting Outside Catering Services – Sunday Ballroom Only
When planning a cultural wedding ceremony whether a traditional Indian Wedding or a Kosher Wedding let the team at the Andover Country Club create the perfect day.
Approved Outside Catering
Management of the Event
- The approved caterer will provide all food for the event and limited kitchen staff.
- Client will contact the caterer directly for menu selections. Once the caterer has been contacted, a member of the Andover Country Club team will meet with you to discuss the details of your event, and review menu selections chosen.
- A skilled Event Coordinator from the Andover Country Club will oversee the planning and day of the event details including timeline, buffet set up, service of food and oversee club staff.
- Payment is due 10 days prior to event by certified check, Andover Country Club will pay approved caterer.
- Our established relationship with the preferred outside caterers ensures the success of your event down to every last detail.<
Room Rental, Food Minimum, Ceremony fee and Plate Charge will apply.
- China, silverware, glassware, chafers, use of kitchen by outside caterer, tables and chairs
- White or Ivory Lap Length Linen
- Choice of Color Napkins
- State of the Art LED lighting
- Andover Country Club wait staff to serve the guests
- Use of Garden for Photos
- Set up and Breakdown
- Complimentary Hotel Room for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- Complimentary Coat Room Attendant (Seasonal)
- Set up and removal of ceremony chairs