The Clubhouse Andover
The 54,000 square foot clubhouse, was first built in 1926. Since then, many additions have been made with care to keep the tradition and history alive and continue to always improve.
The clubhouse is home to:
- Public event space for 5-600 guests
- The members only 19th Hole Grill Room
- The Links fine dining restaurant and lounge