The Links Restaurant Dress Code
Dining in the Links Restaurant requires a collared shirt and long pants for gentlemen, shirts must be tucked in. Appropriate corresponding attire is required for women and children.
Clubhouse and 19th Hole Dress Code
Appropriate golf attire/business casual is required.
Golf Dress Code
- Proper attire is required on the golf course and practice facility and Links Restaurant
- Men must wear collared or mocked shirts with appropriate slacks or shorts
- Ladies must wear an appropriate neckline. All women’s sleeveless shirts must have a collar. Ladies shorts must have a minimum length of 18 inches.
- Jeans, cut offs, tennis shorts, tank tops and sneakers are not permitted for members or their guests.
- Non-metallic spike golf shoes must be worn at all times.
- Proper attire will be determined by the Golf Staff.
Mobile Phone Regulations
For the enjoyment of our members and guests, we ask that all mobile phones are turned to “silent mode” at all times at the club. Use of mobile phones in the clubhouse is prohibited in all food and beverage outlets, phone calls may be made or received in lobby areas and outside of the building, as not to disturb the other members and guests.